Philodendron Squamiferum or the ‘hairy’ Philodendron is a relatively rare species of the Philodendron family. Famous for its red hairs, botanically known as pubescence, the Philodendron Squamiferum is an aroid epiphyte.
Water requirement : 💧 Medium.
If Philodendron Squamiferum is growing in a bright spot and loose medium soil, it is best to water it every 6-7 days during summers and once every 11-12 days during the winters. Do not overwater, rotting stalks and wilting leaves are two indicators of an overwatered Squamiferum.
Sunlight Requirement : 🌞 Bright Indirect sunlight
Keep these tropical plants in medium to bright indirect sunlight. In summers, a spot with partial shade is perfect. In winters, however, a setting with bright indirect sunlight works best.
Humidity requirement: 🌧 Prefers medium Humidity
The environments with humidity levels around 40% are perfect for Philodendron Squamiferums.
Fertiliser Requirement: Once in every 1-1.5 months
During the growing seasons, spring, summer, and sometimes early fall, for the Squamiferums, You can spread the fertilizer about 5-6 inches away from the plant for even distribution.
Re-potting requirement: Once in 6 months
It is best to repot your Squamiferum during the growing seasons, which are spring and summer.
DETAILS CHECK :
|PLANT SIZE (excluding pot size)||1 to 1.5 feet (please accept a deviation of +/- 5%)|
|POT SIZE||10 inches in diameter|
|POT COLOUR AND MATERIAL||White/Self-watering pot (can be customized as per requirement)|
REFUND POLICY: If received damaged product or wrong product 100% of the amount will be refunded
NOTE: To claim refund ,you need to provide an unboxing video of the product received.
Q. WHAT IS CLICKNURSERY WARRANTY?
- Click nursery Warranty assures you that we are committed to giving you the best plants and service to you with utmost satisfaction along with lifetime assistance for healthy nurturing of plants.
Q. DO I GET A LIFETIME ASSISTANCE?
- Yes, we will provide you lifetime assistance for all your plant nurturing needs
Q. WHAT IF I RECEIVE DAMAGED OR WRONG PLANT?
- Here comes Click nursery warranty ready for you. Our packaging is so robust that most of all our plants reach you in good condition but if it still reaches you either damaged or wrong product we will immediately give you a Replacement/Refund of the plant in no time.
Q. WHAT IS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP AND SHALL I NEED TO PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP?
- Premium membership customers can avail a special discount of 10% for all their orders from click nursery. To be eligible for premium membership all it requires is to place an order and sign up with click nursery.
Q. DO I GET PLANTS ALONG WITH THE POT?
- Yes, the plant comes with a pot included with no additional cost.
Q. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF PLANT WE GET?
- All the plants from click nursery (excluding pot height) except dwarf plants will be of height 1.5 to 2.5 feet (please accept a deviation of +/- 5%).
Q. DO THE PLANT SIZE INCLUDE POT SIZE?
- No plant size is excluded from pot height, Pot height will be 6 inches.
Q. DOES THE PLANT I RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN PICTURES?
- It's a live plant, each plant grows in its own unique branching shape and flowers according to its blooming season but plants you receive will be exactly the same plant variety with assurance
Default Size Chart
International: Insured Shipping. Delivery within 14 business days.
You'll Also Love These
₹ 299.00 ₹ 599.00
₹ 399.00 ₹ 799.00
₹ 499.00 ₹ 999.00
₹ 499.00 ₹ 1,199.00
₹ 499.00 ₹ 700.00
₹ 399.00 ₹ 499.00
₹ 499.00 ₹ 999.00
₹ 249.00 ₹ 499.00