Anthurium Regale melon
NOTE: APP ONLY DISCOUNT IS APPLIED AUTOMATICALLY AT THE CHECK OUT PAGE PLEASE PROCEED TO ORDER IN APP ONLY TO AVAIL DISCOUNT
📝 Limited quantity available
📝 Plant will be dispatched with in 2 days of order placed
📝 customer can chose to refund after checking all the plant video before plant dispatch
📝 Shipping charges as per courier service bluedart/delhivery/DTDC/speedpost/
📝 Transit stress loss supplier is not responsible
|Regal is the right name for this spectacular plant. Heavy veined, heart-shaped leaves that begin pale and evolve into a velvety green with time|
How to Grow Anthurium Regale:
|Plant Name||Anthurium Regale|
|Light||Anthurium Regale is optimized for medium to bright indirect exposure to the sun. If the plant is put in the dark, there would be fewer flowers.|
|Water||In the spring and summer, you will water the plant three times per week. Whereas watering the plant once every two weeks in winter will work perfectly fine.|
|Humdity||Anthurium Regale plants also love moisture. The humidity level should be between 70% to 80% as it works ideally for these plants.|
|Fertilizer||You may use well-balanced fertilizer to improve the growth of your Anthurium if you like; however, too much fertilizer may cause problems.|
|Temperature||The optimum temperature range for the Regale plant is between 60 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit (15°C – 21°C)|
|Soil||Anthurium Regale enjoys a well-drained yet moist, high nutrient blend.Try to stay away from muddy, dry, or sandy soils|
|Repotting||It’s a great idea to repot older Anthurium plants into a fresh air-permeable mix once in every two years.|
Q. WHAT IS CLICKNURSERY WARRANTY ?
- Click nursery Warranty assures you that we are committed to give you the best plants and service to you with utmost satisfaction along with lifetime assistance for healthy nurturing of plants.
Q. DO I GET A LIFETIME ASSISTANCE ?
- Yes, we will provide you life time assistance for all your plant nurturing needs
Q. WHAT IF I RECEIVE DAMAGED OR WRONG PLANT ?
- Here comes Click nursery warranty ready for you. Our packaging is so robust that most of all our plants reach you in good condition but if it still reaches you either damaged or wrong product we will immediately give you a Replacement/Refund of plant in no time.
Q. WHAT IS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP AND SHALL I NEED TO PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP?
- Premium membership customers can avail a special discount of 10% for all their orders from click nursery. To be eligible for premium membership all it requires is to place an order and sign up with clicknursery.
Q. DO I GET PLANTS ALONG WITH THE POT ?
- Yes, the plant comes with a pot included with no additional cost.
Q. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF PLANT WE GET?
- All the plants from click nursery (excluding pot height) will be of height 1.5 to 2.5 feet (please accept a deviation of +/- 5%).
Q. DO THE PLANT SIZE INCLUDE POT SIZE?
- No plant size is excluded from pot height, Pot height will be 6 inches.
Q. DOES THE PLANT I RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN PICTURES?
- It's a live plant, each plant grows in its own unique branching shape and flowers according to its blooming season but plants you receive will be exactly the same plant variety with assurance
Default Size Chart
International: Insured Shipping. Delivery within 14 business days.