Anthurium Magnificum Silver
Anthurium magnificum sharp is an exotic plant with large, dark-green leaves which have prominent white veins. These features give the Anthurium magnificum leaves a very unique and ornamental look. This is why this plant species is extremely popular as an indoor plant.
Distinctive feature: It has perfect square petiole and prominently round leaf blades, anything other than these features are hybrids of the pure Magnificum
Anthurium magnificum is a beautiful tropical plant that is mostly found in Columbia in South America. It belongs to the Araceae plant family, and its genus is Anthurium.
How to care for Anthurium Magnificum
Because of its native environment, my Anthurium Magnificum lives in a soil mix like what you would use for orchids.
As these anthurium types are usually found in tree branches, moss, or leaf litters, they thrive when you replicate such conditions.
Like most Anthurium plants, the Magnificum doesn’t demand a considerable dose of bright light.
Without proper Anthurium Magnificum care for their lighting, these plants are prone to burning easily. It’s usually a balancing game that you may need to work on at the start before getting it right.
If their area does receive a lot of bright sunshine at specific times, temporarily move the pot.
Experts suggest that the soil of an Anthurium Magnificum should remain slightly moist throughout the growing season.
Temperature range is just between 65 °F to 70 °F.
For the best results, offering around 60% humidity is the best practice for an Anthurium Magnificum. If this isn’t always possible, a humidifier could be used to achieve this level.
you can expect to fertilize around every six to as many as eight weeks But this should only be performed from March through to September.
Liquid fertilizers are ideal for providing a balanced ratio of nutrients. Some plant owners like to use a standard indoor foliage plant liquid.
The time to repot is when your AnthuriumMagnificumi is visibly packed tight in its current pot. This means it no longer gets the nutrients it needs to flourish
Q. WHAT IS CLICKNURSERY WARRANTY?
- Click nursery Warranty assures you that we are committed to give you the best plants and service to you with utmost satisfaction along with lifetime assistance for the healthy nurturing of plants.
Q. DO I GET A LIFETIME ASSISTANCE?
- Yes, we will provide you life time assistance for all your plant nurturing needs
Q. WHAT IF I RECEIVE DAMAGED OR WRONG PLANT?
- Here comes Click nursery warranty ready for you. Our packaging is so robust that most of all our plants reach you in good condition but if it still reaches you either damaged or wrong product we will immediately give you a Replacement/Refund of plant in no time.
Q. WHAT IS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP AND SHALL I NEED TO PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP?
- Premium membership customers can avail a special discount of 10% for all their orders from click nursery. To be eligible for premium membership all it requires is to place an order and sign up with clicknursery.
Q. DO I GET PLANTS ALONG WITH THE POT?
- Yes, the plant comes with a pot included with no additional cost.
Q. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE PLANT WE GET?
- All the plants from click nursery (excluding pot height) will be of height 1.5 to 2.5 feet (please accept a deviation of +/- 5%).
Q. DO THE PLANT SIZE INCLUDE POT SIZE?
- No plant size is excluded from pot height, Pot height will be 6 inches.
Q. DOES THE PLANT I RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN PICTURES?
- It's a live plant, each plant grows in its own unique branching shape and flowers according to its blooming season but plants you receive will be exactly the same plant variety with assurance
Default Size Chart
International: Insured Shipping. Delivery within 14 business days.
purchased this plant recently and i cannot express how satisfied i was to receive a beautiful large specimen with impeccable packing , not a single scratch , which means 0 recovery time , would blindly order again , without a doubt , 10/10 ✨