Anthurium Forgetii Silver
NOTE: APP ONLY DISCOUNT IS APPLIED AUTOMATICALLY AT THE CHECK OUT PAGE PLEASE PROCEED TO ORDER IN APP ONLY TO AVAIL DISCOUNT
📝 Limited quantity available
📝 Plant will be dispatched with in 2 days of order placed
📝 customer can chose to refund after checking all the plant video before plant dispatch
📝 Shipping charges as per courier service bluedart/delhivery/DTDC/speedpost/
📝 Transit stress loss supplier is not responsible
Often considered the best in the genus, Anthurium forgetii makes for a perfect houseplant and with silvery veins that makes it the most beautiful spices of original breed
How to care for Anthurium Foregetti
Because of its native environment, my Anthurium forgetii lives in a soil mix like what you would use for orchids.
As these anthurium types are usually found in tree branches, moss, or leaf litters, they thrive when you replicate such conditions.
Like most Anthurium plants, the Forgetii doesn’t demand a considerable dose of bright light.
Without proper Anthurium forgetii care for their lighting, these plants are prone to burning easily. It’s usually a balancing game that you may need to work on at the start before getting it right.
If their area does receive a lot of bright sunshine at specific times, temporarily move the pot.
Experts suggest that the soil of an Anthurium forgetii should remain slightly moist throughout the growing season.
Temperature range is just between 65 °F to 70 °F.
For the best results, offering around 60% humidity is the best practice for an Anthurium forgetii. If this isn’t always possible, a humidifier could be used to achieve this level.
you can expect to fertilize around every six to as much as eight weeks for the forgetii. But this should only be performed from March through to September.
Liquid fertilizers are ideal at providing a balanced ratio of nutrients. Some plant owners like to use a standard indoor foliage plant liquid.
The time to repot is when your Anthurium forgetii is visibly packed tight in its current pot. This means it no longer gets the nutrients it needs to flourish
Q. WHAT IS CLICKNURSERY WARRANTY ?
- Click nursery Warranty assures you that we are committed to give you the best plants and service to you with utmost satisfaction along with lifetime assistance for healthy nurturing of plants.
Q. DO I GET A LIFETIME ASSISTANCE ?
- Yes, we will provide you life time assistance for all your plant nurturing needs
Q. WHAT IF I RECEIVE DAMAGED OR WRONG PLANT ?
- Here comes Click nursery warranty ready for you. Our packaging is so robust that most of all our plants reach you in good condition but if it still reaches you either damaged or wrong product we will immediately give you a Replacement/Refund of plant in no time.
Q. WHAT IS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP AND SHALL I NEED TO PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP?
- Premium membership customers can avail a special discount of 10% for all their orders from click nursery. To be eligible for premium membership all it requires is to place an order and sign up with clicknursery.
Q. DO I GET PLANTS ALONG WITH THE POT ?
- Yes, the plant comes with a pot included with no additional cost.
Q. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF PLANT WE GET?
- All the plants from click nursery (excluding pot height) will be of height 1.5 to 2.5 feet (please accept a deviation of +/- 5%).
Q. DO THE PLANT SIZE INCLUDE POT SIZE?
- No plant size is excluded from pot height, Pot height will be 6 inches.
Q. DOES THE PLANT I RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN PICTURES?
- It's a live plant, each plant grows in its own unique branching shape and flowers according to its blooming season but plants you receive will be exactly the same plant variety with assurance
Default Size Chart
International: Insured Shipping. Delivery within 14 business days.