The Monsteras are known for their unique foliage and add a generous freshness and greenery to your life. This particular variegtation is that of an attractive blende of green and white, with more white on the foliage than the green, giving it a dramatically interesting look. Its leaves seem to break into smiles when its happy, forming little cheese like gaps on the leaves. Take this plant home for its gorgeous foliage and for a plant that offers a lasting friendship
Because of the lack of chlorophyll, your monstera albo will need lots of bright, indirect sunlight. Place near a bright window that faces south or east but where it will never be in the sun’s direct rays. If you can’t provide enough natural light, you may need to supplement with a grow light.
Make sure to plant your cutting in a well drained pot and use a rich, loamy soil. Try a light, indoor potting mix with a few handfuls of peat moss mixed in.
Your cutting will need evenly moist soil to thrive, so try watering when the top inch or two feels dry, or when a moisture meter reads about a 4. Water until it starts to drain, then empty the drainage tray immediately
Monsteras are tropical plants and variegated monstera leaves are extra sensitive, so you’ll want to provide enough humidity to keep your leaves supple and soft. Place the pot on a pebble tray (a shallow tray filled with pebbles and water) or set up a humidifier nearby.
Your Monstera Albo Borsigiana will need the right nutrients to form healthy roots, sturdy stems, and those beautiful variegated leaves. So about a month after planting, start fertilizing regularly to give your cutting the nutrition it needs!
DETAILS CHECK :
|PLANT SIZE (excluding pot size)||1.5 to 2.5 feet (please accept a deviation of +/- 5%)|
|POT SIZE||5.5 inches in dia|
|POT COLOUR AND MATERIAL||Black well draining pot (can be customized as per requirement)|
Q. WHAT IS CLICKNURSERY WARRANTY ?
- Click nursery Warranty assures you that we are committed to give you the best plants and service to you with utmost satisfaction along with lifetime assistance for healthy nurturing of plants.
Q. DO I GET A LIFETIME ASSISTANCE ?
- Yes, we will provide you life time assistance for all your plant nurturing needs
Q. WHAT IF I RECEIVE DAMAGED OR WRONG PLANT ?
- Here comes Click nursery warranty ready for you. Our packaging is so robust that most of all our plants reach you in good condition but if it still reaches you either damaged or wrong product we will immediately give you a Replacement/Refund of plant in no time.
Q. WHAT IS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP AND SHALL I NEED TO PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP?
- Premium membership customers can avail a special discount of 10% for all their orders from click nursery. To be eligible for premium membership all it requires is to place an order and sign up with clicknursery.
Q. DO I GET PLANTS ALONG WITH THE POT ?
- Yes, the plant comes with a pot included with no additional cost.
Q. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF PLANT WE GET?
- All the plants from click nursery (excluding pot height) will be of height 1.5 to 2.5 feet (please accept a deviation of +/- 5%).
Q. DO THE PLANT SIZE INCLUDE POT SIZE?
- No plant size is excluded from pot height, Pot height will be 6 inches.
Q. DOES THE PLANT I RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN PICTURES?
- It's a live plant, each plant grows in its own unique branching shape and flowers according to its blooming season but plants you receive will be exactly the same plant variety with assurance
Default Size Chart
International: Insured Shipping. Delivery within 14 business days.
Dubia was in a good size, loved it
You'll Also Love These
₹ 12,000.00 ₹ 15,000.00
₹ 399.00 ₹ 699.00
₹ 8,499.00 ₹ 9,999.00
₹ 9,000.00 ₹ 12,000.00
₹ 8,500.00 ₹ 15,000.00
₹ 1,299.00 ₹ 1,499.00